10 minute Everyday Abs with Dana Linn Bailey
Bodyweight only, low impact. You can do it every day if you want!
10 different exercises , 45 second on, 15 second break.
Time to get shredded!
CLICK THE VIDEO AND FOLLOW ALONG:
1. Lie on the mat and extend your legs straight up towards the ceiling.
2. As you exhale, tighten your lower belly to push your feet straight into the air. Hips will lift slightly off the mat.
3. Return your hips and lower back to the mat with control. Use your abdominal vs. momentum to create the movement and avoid rolling onto the neck.
1. Lie down with your legs slightly bent.
2. Raise your upper body so that it creates a V shape with your thighs.
3. Twist your torso to the right, bring your knee close to your elbow and fully extend the left leg.
4. Return to the starting position and then crunch to the opposing side.
5. Keep alternating the sides until the set is complete.
1. Start by lying on your back on the ground, bend your knees and keep your feet on the floor.
2. Place your hands behind your head and keep your elbows flared to the side.
3. Begin the motion by lifting your shoulder blades off the floor and reach your right hand towards the outside of your left ankle
4. Focus on exhaling as you curl to maximize your abdominal contraction.
5. Return to your starting position, before going to the opposite side for your set amount of repetitions.
1. Assume a side lying position with your forearm resting on the floor.
2. Lift your hips and form a straight line from your shoulders through your ankles.
3. Slowly allow the hips to dip and get close to touching the floor.
4. Return to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions on both sides.
1. Lay face down on the ground with extended legs.
2. Point your toes while you place your hands beneath your shoulders.
3. Push yourself up into the plank position.
4. Maintaining a tight core and flat back, bring your left knee to your right elbow.
5. Pause and slowly return each to the starting point.
6. Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
1. Contract your abdominal muscles and core slowly and lift your legs up to an extended position at a 45-degree angle with your torso.
2. Reach your arms straight forward or reach up toward your shins as you are able. (Maintain good core posture and a strong spine throughout the movement.)
3. Oscillate your legs back and forth from one side of the mat to the other, while holding this V-shaped position, keeping your abs engaged and tight.
4. Just before you hit the floor, repeat the movement on the other side
1. Start off laying with your back flat on the floor, keeping your knees bent, feet grounded and arms at your sides.
2. Slowly reach down towards your right heel with your right arm as far as possible until you feel a stretch in your right oblique.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat in the opposite direction.
1. Lie down on your back.
2. Bend your legs and place feet firmly on the ground to stabilize your lower body.
3. Explode upwards in a sit-up motion, and touch your feet.
And that's it! Feel free to repeat as often as you'd like, you can do these every day, anytime for a quick and effective ab-blast. It's an intense 10 minutes, but it's only 10 minutes. You can do it—enjoy being sore!