3 words... CHOCOLATE. PEANUT. BUTTER. We are going to give you a fair warning. This frozen power bowl can either be a sweet low calorie high protein-packed meal OR an all-out cheat meal with glorious amounts of chocolatey and rich toppings! It's your life and your decision... We would like to introduce you to Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant-Based Protein frozen power bowls! These bowls are perfect for a post-workout treat or an alternative to low protein dessert. Don't forget to tag @runeverythinglabs if you post your creation!
Ingredients for Smooth Power Protein Base
Optional topping ideas:
- Vegan Chocolate Chunks
- Vegan Peanutbutter Candies
- Salted Peanuts
- Chia Seeds
- Hemp Hearts
- Chocolate Syrup
- Combine Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder and Coconut Yogurt into the blender. We recommend starting with half of the milk, blend, and add more liquid as needed. Blend, scrape sides of the blender, add a little more liquid, and blend.
- Add about 1 cup ice before adding more liquid. Blend again and then add additional liquid as needed.
- Transfer blended mixture to a large bowl and add all of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Share on Instagram and tag @runeverything labs to be shared!
Macros: (Your Toppings Not Included!)
Serving: 1 POWER BOWL