Everyone once in a while we come upon a recipe that is just to good not to share! We have been making these Cookies and Cream Plant-Based Protein frozen power bowls all summer! These bowls are perfect for a post-workout treat or an alternative to low protein dessert. Don't forget to tag @runeverythinglabs if you post your creation!
Ingredients for Smooth Power Protein Base
Optional topping ideas:
- Oreos "FYI Surprisingly Vegan"
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Combine Cookies and Cream Protein Powder and Coconut Yogurt into the blender. We recommend starting with half of the milk, blend, and add more liquid as needed. Blend, scrape sides of the blender, add a little more liquid, and blend.
- Add about 1 cup ice before adding more liquid. Blend again and then add additional liquid as needed.
- Transfer blended mixture to a large bowl and add all of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Share on Instagram and tag @runeverything labs to be shared!
Macros: (Your Toppings Not Included!)
Serving: 1 POWER BOWL