Hello again! This week I have another tasty recipe for you all to try. Vegan protein muffins and yes, it's DOUBLE the chocolate. Easy to make and as always, customizable. Have fun with it and enjoy!
- 1 cup Choc. Plant-Based PRO
- 1/4 cupCoconut or oat flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup Organic coconut sugar
- 1.5 cups Almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate morsels (I used Enjoy Life - dairy, nut, and soy free)
Makes 4 large muffins
- Preheat oven to 375º F
- Blend all ingredients together with a mixer until smooth batter
- Divide batter into 4 large muffins. Fill to almost top of greased, non-stick muffin tin
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean
- Remove from tin, let cool, and enjoy!
Serving: 1 muffin