1-1/2 cups oat flour
2 scoops (servings) REL PRO
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
4 oz. unsweetened applesauce
4 oz. (half container) Greek yogurt
2 egg whites
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 tsp coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine brown sugar, applesauce, yogurt, egg whites, coconut milk and coconut extract, stirring until incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Use a 1/4 cup as a scoop to fill muffin tins.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
1/4 cup coconut oil (microwave for 15 seconds)
2 cups Xylitol confectioner's sugar
- Mix together with an electric mixer until smooth and refrigerate.
- Let cupcakes cool before frosting.
- Garnish with flaked coconut.