- 4oz lean ground turkey
- Sara Lee Thin Bun
- Bread and butter sugar free pickles
- 1 Sweet potato
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- salt & pepper (to desired taste)
- Preheat oven to 375. Cube sweet potato. Place on flat pan, sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Cool 30-40 minutes depending on cube size.
- Prepare guacamole by first mashing the avocados. Cube tomato and onion, add to mashed avocado. Add lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat grill or stove top low-medium heat. Form patty from ground turkey. Place on cooking surface. 4-6 minutes per side.
- Place patty on thin bun, add a dollop of guac, top with sugar free pickles.
(1 burger with all toppings and 2/3 cup of sweet potatoes)