What do you do with old donuts? Make bread pudding, of course! Here's our recipe and you can change it to fit your needs/preferences!
- Break up donut into chunks and place tightly in a greased pan.
- Place chunks of butter evenly in between donut pieces, and drizzle melted butter over the top.
- In a separate bowl:
- whisk together two eggs
- one cup of milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- Pour mixture evenly over the donut chunks.
- Press the donuts gently so they soak up the liquid.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!
To learn more about Brad and Aubrie, be sure to check them out on Instagram (Brad / Aubrie) and also their Youtube account!