No one says you have to chug your protein through a plastic shaker! Our brand new Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Plant-Based Protein is so good we wanted to come up with a way to savor it to the last bite. So we decided to make a protein-packed power bowl. These bowls are perfect for a summer post-workout treat or an alternative to low protein dessert. Don't forget to tag @runeverythinglabs if you post your creation!
Ingredients for Smooth Power Protein Base
Optional topping ideas:
- Toasted Chocolate Granola
- Toasted Coconut Granola
- Shredded Coconut Flakes
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- Almond Whipping Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Sauce
- Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Powder and Coconut Yogurt into the blender. We recommend starting with half of the milk, blend, and add more liquid as needed. Blend, scrape sides of the blender, add a little more liquid, and blend.
- Add about 1 cup ice before adding more liquid. Blend again and then add additional liquid as needed.
- Transfer blended mixture to a large bowl and add all of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Share on Instagram and tag @runeverything labs to be shared!
Macros: (Your Toppings Not Included!)
Serving: 1 POWER BOWL