PUMPKIN NUT PROTEIN MUFFINS by DLB
Pumpkin Nut Protein Muffins 💪🎃🐿. Post your recipes with hashtag #RELpro and you could get featured!
- 5 scoops REL vanilla PROtein
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (or alternate ingredient)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
Optional add-in ideas: White chocolate chips, regular chocolate chips, raisins, chopped walnuts, pecans, mini marshmallows, sliced almonds, cranberries.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl together.
- Then add honey, egg, pumpkin, and almond milk until completely mix and all dry ingredients absorbed.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tin.
- Fill each muffin cup almost to the top and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the tops are just set.
- Allow to cool and serve.