1 C Whole Wheat Pancake Mix of choice
1 C Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
6 Packets Stevia
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 C Cinnamon Toast Crunch
1. In a bowl, mix yogurt, stevia, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix pancake mix and Pumpkin Spice Pro
. While stirring, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until dough forms.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the fridge for an hour-hour and a half.
3. Preheat oven to 350 and take dough out of fridge.
4.Spread and roll dough out on a silicone baking sheet, or parchment paper. Crush your cinnamon toast crunch and add it on top of the dough after it is rolled out.
5. Tightly roll the dough into a log, then cut into half inch pieces.
6. Spray a baking sheet and bake cinnamon rolls for 8-10 minutes or until done.
7. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Thank you @lexherrington for submitting this delicious recipe! If you have a tasty REL recipe to share we encourage you submit it to: email@example.com