Fat 10gNote: I would suggest eating this is a higher carb meal on your refeed days. This is not vegan friendly, but vegetarian friendly. INGREDIENTS
- 1 diced Spicy Black Bean Burger (Morning Star)
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce or mixed greens
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes (hand-cut and not from the can)
- ¼ cup of cooked Jasmine Rice
- ¼ cup of Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds (non-dairy cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of Salsa
Other Topping Options:
Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- In a medium sized pot, put in ½ cup of water. Begin by bringing the water to a boil. Then add your ¼ cup of rice.
- Cover the pot and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes, or until all of the water is absorbed.
- Follow the cooking instructions provide for the spicy black bean burger that is located on the back of the package.
- Once the burger is cooked, chop it up into separate pieces. Make sure you also dice your tomatoes as well. Usually the premade packets of shredded lettuce aren’t always prewashed so make sure it is thoroughly washed before adding it into your other ingredients.
- In a medium sized bowl, add your cooked jasmine rice, then your lettuce (or mixed greens), diced tomatoes, chopped spicy black bean burger, your salsa, then top it off with the daiya cheese.
- Serve immediately.