Pumpkin Pie Pudding With Chia Seeds
Recipe by RUN Athlete: Antoniette Pacheco (learn more about our team here)
Who doesn't love Pumpkin Spice this time of year? It's the flavor that officially puts you into the fall season! It means the beginning of sweater weather, fireside s'mores, chilly nights cuddled up with that special someone, and the holidays!
The holidays are LOTS of get-togethers with family and friends, including preparing dinners and desserts. So whether you are in charge of dessert or not, this Pumpkin Pie Pudding with Chia Seeds is a MUST have! The best part about this recipe is that it is made with ISOLATE - Pumpkin Spice, which is currently on sale for 20% OFF! It's not only delicious but it is packed full of protein for a perfect addition to any meal.
- 1 scoop of Pumpkin Spice Protein
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1½ cups almond milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toppings: dairy-free whipped cream
- Stir together chia seeds, almond milk, protein powder, pumpkin, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. *Wait until you're ready to serve the chia pudding before adding your toppings.
- When you're ready to enjoy, top chia pudding with dairy-free whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon (optional).
*You can also add granola, chopped pecans, and/or an extra drizzle of almond butter.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Follow @runsupps for more recipes and tips for your workouts!